Adjustable Cervical Collar
This variable, adjustable cervical collar provides safe transport of patients with suspected cervical spine injuries. This immobilisation collar can be used to safely and effectively hold the spine in a fixed position thanks to the flexible height and width adjustments. The cervical collar is radiolucent and can also be worn for MRI and CT scans.
The generous apertures on the front and back not only allow for pulse monitoring, but also respiratory management.
- Variable, adjustable cervical collar
- To immobilise and stabilise the cervical spine
- Holds the cervical spine in a straight position
- Ideally suited for use during patient transport inside and outside the clinic
- For single use - particularly hygienic
- Width adjustable with Velcro
- Height adjustable with ratchet mechanism (16 settings for the adult and 12 for the paediatric collar)
- Quick and easy to fasten to the patient in only a few simple steps
- Made of strong plastic with soft foam cushioning
- Space saving storage
- Radiolucent, CT and MRI compatible
- Generous apertures in the front and back of the neck allow for pulse monitoring and respiratory management
- Latex-free, non-toxic and hypoallergenic
- Adult collar colour: blue-green | paediatric collar: pink
The variable and adjustable cervical collar is available in 2 sizes for adults and children.