- Small, handy pulse oximeter
- Measures arterial oxygen saturation and pulse rate
- Battery operated, clearly arranged display
Biolight M70 Finger Pulse Oximeter
The Biolight M70 is compact, lightweight finger pulse oximeter that is used for measuring arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate. Not only does the display show the SpO2 value and pulse rate, but it also displays the SpO2 plethysmogram, pulse intensity and battery level.
The Biolight M70 is ideal for equipping house call bags and emergency kits, while also being useful in general practices, hospitals and in home healthcare.
- Biolight M70 finger pulse oximeter
- For measuring arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate
- Battery operated (2x AAA batteries)
- Display shows the SpO2 plethysmogram, SpO2 value, pulse rate, battery charge level and pulse intensity
- SpO2 measurement range: 0-100%
- SpO2 interval: 1%
- Pulse rate measurement range: 25-250 bpm
- Pulse rate interval: 1 bpm
- Weight incl. batteries: 54 g
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 3.3 x 3.0 cm (L x W x H)
The Biolight M70 finger pulse oximeter will be delivered to you including 2 AAA batteries, wrist band and user manual.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (2)