AED Lifeline VIEW, Bilingual
From 20.10. to 31.12.2017, you will receive an Autumn Sale Pack consisting of a compatible bag and SafeSet free with your order of a Lifeline VIEW defibrillator. The sale pack will be automatically added to your basket.
The bilingual version of the AED Lifeline VIEW allows one to switch between German and English or German and French, thus making it ideal for buildings in which various nationalities are often found e.g. train stations, airports or public facilities.
On the large, high-resolution LCD colour monitour, the AED shows the user interactive videos, which comfortably lead the user through the reanimation process. The video instruction is completed with clear, easy to understand audible instructions.
Thanks to daily, weekly and monthly self-tests, the bilingual AED Lifeline VIEW guarantees consistent readiness and visually and acoustically alerts one of errors, such as expired electrodes.
By connecting special children's electrodes, the AED Lifeline VIEW can also be applied for reanimating children since the paediatric electrodes ensure that the shock strength is regulated down.
- AED Lifeline VIEW, bilingual version, half-automated
- Softkey allows for switching between languages, Germand and English or French, depending on model
- Interactive, high resolution LCD colour monitor
- Leads the user through the reanimation process with audible instructions and interactive videos
- By connecting corresponding electrodes, the AED can be used for both adults and children
- Internal memory for logging ECG data (up to 60 minutes, lengthened by inserting SD card)
- Data transfer to PC via SD memory card or USB port possible
- Daily self-tests keeps the device consistently ready for use
- With the push of a button, important data can be called up e.g. device status, battery and electrode identification
- Acoustic and visual warning signals alerts for exceeded expiration dates of electrodes or battery
- Acoustic and visual alarm upon inserting previously used electrodes
- With integrated maintenance manager uses video instructions for replacing electrodes and batteries
- Impulse form: Biphasic, exponential
- Illuminated on/off switch
- Illuminated shock button
- Charging time: < 4 Seconds
- Visual and acoustic CPR support
- Battery with 4 year standby time
- Up to 125 shocks or 8 hours of continuous operation with fully charged battery
- Protection class: IEC60529 class IP55, gushing water and dirt
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 24 x 5.8 cm
- Weight: 1.4 kg (incl. batteries)
- 8 year warranty
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (1)