Probag for Lifeline PRO, ECG and VIEW
The probag for AEDs Lifeline PRO, ECG and VIEW is specially designed for use in rescue vehicles. Using robust and easy-to-clean tarpaulin means that the AED is ideally protected inside the bag, even during external use. The bag is designed so that the AED can be stored in the car cradle. Thanks to the downwards folding front and the large foil window, the user can see the display without needing to take the AED out of the bag. The AED can be operated through the foil.
- Probag for AEDs Lifeline PRO, ECG and VIEW
- Made from truck tarpaulin in a red warning colour
- Folding front offers quick access to the AED
- Large foil window provides clear view of the status indicator
- Internal front side equipped with zip-fastened net bag for storing accessories such as electrodes.
- Back: Access to electrodes
- Reflective stripes on the front increase security for external use
- Includes a shoulder strap (removable, adjustable in length)
- Dimensions of probag: 21 x 26 x 7cm (W x H x D)
- Colour: red & black with white reflective stripes
Please note:The Probag for Lifeline PRO, ECG and VIEW is designed so that the AED in the bag can be placed in a car cradle (art. no. 132458).