- Hygienic dispenser for injection supplies
- Practical first-in/first-out system
- Also available as a combo set
PicBox® Plus Needle and Syringe Dispenser
This syringe and needle dispenser has a tried and tested design, is equipped with containers that employ the first-in/first-out principle (filled at the top, removed from the bottom), and has dust protection in accordance with DIN 58953. The first-in/first-out principle guarantees that the first supplies inserted into the dispenser will also be the first supplies taken out, which prevents consumables with a shorter shelf life from remaining in the dispenser too long. The PicBox Plus syringe and needle dispenser is suitable for organised storage of injection supplies, such as disposable syringes, disposable needles, Luer plugs and plasters.
You can also optionally order the PicBox needle and syringe dispenser as a practical combo set that consists of a swab dispenser, a swab moistener and an additional container.
Product Details for the PicBox Needle and Syringe Dispenser
- Robust, greyish-white plastic housing (RAL 9002) with transparent trays
- Filled and removed via the first-in/first-out principle
- Dust protection per DIN 58953
- 3 large chutes for syringes
- 5 small chutes for needles
- Optionally available with a built-in combo set with swab dispenser, swab moistener and additional container
- Suitable for standing or wall mounting
- With write-on labels
- Dimensions without combo set: 60cm x 20cm x 41cm (W x D x H) / Dimensions with combo set: 73cm x 24cm x 41cm (W x D x H)