PicBox® Plus syringe and needle dispenser with 8 robust boxes
- With 3 large and 5 small boxes
- Ergonomic layout
- Suitable for standing and wall mounting
- With inscription labels
- Made from sturdy plastic
- For storing needles and syringes
- For clear sorting & quick access
- Ideal for furnishing treatment rooms
PicBox® Plus Needle and Syringe Dispenser
This syringe and needle dispenser has a tried and tested design, is equipped with containers that employ the first-in/first-out principle (filled at the top, removed from the bottom), and has dust protection in accordance with DIN 58953. The PicBox Plus syringe and needle dispenser is suitable for the neat storage of injection accessories, such as disposable syringes, disposable needles, Luer plugs and plasters.
The first-in/first-out principle guarantees that items inserted first are also removed first. This prevents consumables with a shorter expiry date from remaining in the dispenser and not being used in time before the expiry date.
The PicBox syringe and needle dispenser is also available with the practical combination set, which consists of a swab dispenser, a swab moistener and an additional container.
Product Details for the PicBox Needle and Syringe Dispenser
- Robust, greyish-white plastic housing (RAL 9002) with transparent trays
- Filled and removed via the first-in/first-out principle ( products filled in first are also removed first )
- Dust protection per DIN 58953
- 3 large chutes for syringes
- 5 small chutes for needles
- Ergonomically designed compartments
- Optionally available with a built-in combo set with swab dispenser, swab moistener and additional container
- Suitable for standing or wall mounting
- With write-on labels
- Dimensions without combo set: 60 x 20 x 41 cm (W x D x H) / Dimensions with combo set: 73 x 24 x 41 cm (W x D x H)