Labcold Laboratory Freezer
Human / Furniture / Filing and Storage / Medical Fridges
Labcold Lab Freezer
The Labcold lab freezer with a sparkfree interior has a volume of 40 litres and is highly suitable for storing flammable substances. Audible and visual alarms alert the user of conditions that may damage the contents of the freezer, such as temperatures being too high or too low, or even an open door.
This lab freezer has a temperature range of -18°C to -23°C and a varnished steel body.
- Labcold laboratory freezer
- Sparkfree interior – ideal for storing highly flammable materials
- Volume: 40 litres
- Display of lowest and highest temperatures
- Door handle on right
- Manual defrosting
- Audible and visual alarm if temperatures are too high or too low, or if the door has been left open
- Dimensions (external): 56.5 x 48 x 48.5 cm (H x W x D)
- Dimensions (internal): 38.5 x 36.5 x 32.5 cm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 19 kg
- Energy consumption: 0.44 kWh/24 hours
- Temperature range: -18°C to -23°C
- Preset temperature: -20°C
- 1 shelf (dimensions: 36 x 18.5 cm)
- 4 feet
- 2 Year warranty
Note: The Labcold lab freezer cannot be used to store open containers of highly volatile substances.