Mobile Vaccine and Medication Cooler
The Labcold mobile vaccine and medication cooler is suitable for the temperature-controlled transportation of medications, vaccines, samples, etc. in cars, ambulances and pharmacy vehicles. The medication cooler helps prevent interruption of the cold chain when transporting medicinal products that need to be kept cool. As the cooler can retain its temperature for up to 10 minutes after being disconnected from its power source, even short journeys on foot are not a problem and do not pose a risk to the cold chain.
The mobile medication cooler from LABCOLD is compact, light, and comes with a practical shoulder strap which allows it to be comfortably transported.
- Mobile vaccine and medication cooler
- Model: LABCOLD RPDF0012E
- For the temperature-controlled transport of samples, vaccines, medications, etc.
- Not suitable for transporting blood samples!
- Adjustable temperature range: 2° to 8°C
- Power supply either via mains or 12 V vehicle plug
- Digital temperature display
- With real time and target temperature display (accurate to a single decimal point)
- Compact design
- Removable separator for interior division
- Easy to use, intuitive operation
- With peltier cooling (no dangerous liquids or moving parts)
- Capacity: 12 litres
- Internal dimensions: 16 x 33 x 16 cm (H x W x D)
- External dimensions: 29 x 42 x 29 cm (H x W x D)
- Weight: approx. 6.2 kg
- Power consumption: 1.3 kWh/24 hours
- With practical shoulder strap for comfortable transportation
- Plastic housing, easy to clean
- Aluminium interior
- Upholstered lid
- 1 year warranty
- Supplied with power cable, 12 V vehicle cable and carrying strap
Please note: The temperature of the unit is set so that it can only be maintained while the unit is connected to a suitable power supply. After being disconnected from the power supply, the temperature of the mobile vaccine and medication cooler can only be maintained for a maximum of 10 minutes (while the lid is closed).