EMALED 300 LED Examination Light
The EMALED 300 LED surgical and exam light is suitable for both the treatment room and for small operating theatres. The light head is easily adjusted and can be securely fixed in position so that it can be angled to suit any examination or treatment situation. The EMALED 300 features 28 LEDs with an illumination intensity of 100,000 lux, providing an almost shadow-free illumination of the exam or operating field.
This LED examination light does not emit infrared or ultraviolet radiation, which not only ensures a high contrast view of the tissue, but also very low heat emission. The low energy consumption and long life cycle of the LED lamps make the EMALED 300 particularly economical.
- EMALED 300
- LED surgical and examination light
- With 28 LEDs
- Long life cycle: at least 40,000 operating hours
- Low energy consumption
- Light intensity: 100,000 lux
- Shadow-free illumination of the operating field
- Colour temperature: 4,200K
- Colour rendering index: 92 Ra
- Working distance: 70 - 140 cm
- High-contrast and detailed tissue display
- No ultraviolet or infrared radiation - resulting in only minimal heat emission
- Easily adjustable lighting element can be securely fixed in place
- Unlimited rotation on a vertical axis
The mobile, surgical surgical and exam light EMALED 300 is delivered with a mobile stand, 230V mains connection, stand and lighting element.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (1)