- Advanced LED technology provides unique white and bright light
- Homogenous spot light
- Contactless On/Off Control, as well as contactless dimming
- Light intensity: 45,000 lux (Attention: LED technology performance is incomparable with conventional halogen light)
- Working distance: 50 cm
- Bendable goose neck
- Disposable sheathes for handle are available
- This light is ideal for use in minor surgical procedures carried out in medical practices and outpatient clinics.
The Welch Allyn GS 600 Minor Procedure Light utilizes white LED lights. LEDs never require replacement and provide whiter, brighter light than ever before! LEDs also produce less heat and consume far less energy, which means you work more comfortably while cutting energy costs. During an examination or a surgical procedure, the new GS 600 Minor Procedure Light allows you to see tissue in its true colour. In terms of light output, the special LEDs are unique in medical engineering and can reach a LED life of approx. 50,000 hours.
The Welch Allyn GS 600 Minor Procedure Light utilizes 3 LEDS in total and has a wider lighting head. It is designed specifically for challenging visibility situations. Its brilliant rendering of colour and its combination of precision and performance make the GS 600 ideal for use in minor procedures and examinations in any medical field.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (1)