Plaster room table with adjustable headrest
- Removable padding
- Ideal for applying bandages
- Maximum load capacity: 200 kg
- High stability due to 2-column frame
- Operation by hand or foot control
Plaster Room Table
With the plaster room table, the CARINA Medical treatment table is ideal for applying bandages. For plaster, cast, supporting and wound bandages: thanks to the removable padded sections in the middle of the table top, the patient can be comfortably settled while the bandage is being applied. Each padded section of the 4-part table top measures 65 x 33 cm; the adjustable headrest measures 68 x 65 cm.
The height of the plaster room table can be adjusted from 49 - 89 cm by means of a manual control unit or foot pedal.
- Plaster room table from CARINA Medical
- Electric height adjustment from 49 - 89 cm
- Adjustable headrest (uses 2 pneumatic springs)
- Table top consists of 4 sections (the middle 2 sections can be removed)
- Can be adjusted to the Trendelenburg and anti-Trendelenburg positions
- Good stability thanks to the 2-column frame
- Operated by manual or foot control
- Dimensions of the plaster room table: 200 x 65 cm (L x W)
- Dimensions of the individual sections of the table top: 65 x 33 cm
- Fitted with a paper roll holder (at the head)
- 4 lockable design castors with a diameter of 125 mm
- Maximum weight: 200 kg
- Available in a wide range of colours
Wide Range of Colours
The products from Carina are available in a particularly wide range of colours.
Carina offers two basic colour systems that differ in appearance and price. The modern urban variations can be found in a clearly arranged colour table next to the more affordable standard colours.
If you would like a colour that is different than those displayed, please inform us with a message when placing your order or contact our customer service.
Manufacturer: CARINA Medical