High quality gynaecological examination chair with 2 leg rests
- Electrically adjustable examination chair
- Loadable up to 200 kg
- Available in many colours
- Pull-out control unit
- With four electric motors
Gynaecological Examination Chair
This high-quality gynaecological examination chair is equipped with 4 electric motors and can be adjusted to almost any position. The gynaecological examination chair has a load-bearing capacity of up to 200 kg and comes delivered with a retractable stainless steel dish and a paper roll holder. The position and height of the seat height and backrest are adjusted by means of a pull-out foot control unit. The examination chair is available in black and many other different colours in our shop and is easy to clean and disinfect due to its easy-care and robust material.
Just like other examination chairs, this treatment chair is not only optimally suited for gynaecological examinations but also for obstetrics and can also be used in urology.
- Gynaecological examination chair with 4 electric motors
- Electrical control of: seat height (64 – 94 cm); seat tilt (70° to -25°) allowing Trendelenburg position, elevated pelvis position; foot and leg supports (electrically height-adjustable, additional projection angle adjustment on foot supports)
- Capacity up to 200 kg
- Equipped with retractable stainless steel dish and paper roll holder
- Pull-out foot controls
- Folding wheels allows the chair to be moved effortlessly
- Dimensions: width: 64 cm; seat: 36 cm deep, total length with attached foot support: 201 cm
The gynaecological examination chair for use in gynaecology and urology practices or in hospitals and clinics is supplied including two leg rests as well as two foot rests, an attachable footrest, a stainless steel tray and a paper roll holder (for paper rolls with a width of 50 cm). In our online shop you will also find other medical examination chairs of high quality as well as extensive instruments and accessories for gynaecology at an attractive price.
For more information, such as technical data and design, please contact our customer service via phone, email or live chat.