Robust, Folding Wheelchair
This folding wheelchair, in an attractive design, is ideal for transporting patients in practices, care facilities and public settings.
This folding wheelchair from Praxisdienst is a safe, robust and reliable wheelchair for everyday use. It is conveniently and practically equipped for simple folding. The lightweight wheelchair is suitable for both, indoor and outdoor use. The leg rests can be folded to the side or removed. A lockable brake can secure the wheels to prevent the wheelchair from moving as the user gets in or out.
Product Details for the Folding Wheelchair
- Seat width: 46 cm
- Load-bearing capacity: up to 120 kg
- Folds down to take up minimum space
- Push handles for the attendant
- Footrests can be removed, tilted and swivelled
- 2 robust, rubber tyres with brake on rear (ca 3cm wide)
- 2 small wheels at front
- Armrests fold up
- Textile covers on seat and back
- Can be washed and disinfected
- Made to CE standards
- Dimensions: 92cm x 79cm x 63cm (H x D x W) Folded Width: 28.5cm
- Weight: only 18.4 kg
This folding wheelchair includes reflectors and a document pouch on the back.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (5)