Electric nursing bed with lots of extras
This wooden nursing bed has electric, maintenance-free height adjustment. This means that many tasks can be carried out, whilst being easy on the back, for example, repositioning the patient. The bed also makes height adjustment easier for the patient and facilitates getting out of bed. When the electric nursing bed is not needed, it can be put together and stowed away to save space.
The electric nursing bed is available in a choice of a standard design and an Alzheimer's configuration. With the Alzheimer's configuration, the nursing bed can be lowered to a height of 22 cm to avoid dangerous falls.
- 3-part bed foundation
- Electric adjustment of bed height and angle of the back panel (up to 70°)
- Manual adjustment of the foot section
- Strong mattress foundation made from stainless steel with rounded corners and handles
- Steel frame with white aluminium coating (RAL 9006)
- Wood surfaces with special disinfection-resistant coating
- 4 wheels (10cm Ø) with brakes
- 2 holders for infusion stands at the head of the bed
- Height adjustment: Standard 32.5 - 73cm | Alzheimer's configuration: 22 to 62.5cm
- Mattress foundation: 195 x 85cm
- Max capacity: 170 kg
- Static load-bearing capacity of up to 350 kg
- Unladen weight: 90 kg
- 230V electric motor
- Dimensions: 218 x 101cm (L x W), height adjustable
The electric nursing bed is supplied with slats but no mattress.