- 5-part thyroid model
- For clarifying the most important thyroid diseases
- Dimensions: 22 x 15 x 20 cm
Anatomical Model: Human Larynx with Thyroid Diseases
Life-size anatomical model of a human larynx. Includes surrounding anatomical structures such as the hyoid bone, ligamentum cricothyroideum, thyroid cartilage and trachea. The larynx model comprises four removable thyroid glands with different medical results: one showing a healthy thyroid and three with the most important diseases affecting the organ.
- Papillary thyroid carcinoma
- Hashimoto's thyroiditis
- Graves' disease
This anatomical model can be used for demonstration of different diseases of the thyroid by attaching the relevant part.
- 5-part human larynx model
- Dimensions: 22 x 15 x 20 cm (L x W x H)
- Mounted on plastic base