Ophthalmoscope Elite Coax Plus Optical System Different versionsfrom 304,95 EUR*
Heine mini-c Clip Torch Different versions35,29 EUR*
Dissecting Scissors with Carbide Insert Different versionsfrom 39,50 EUR*
ERKAMETER E Flex
Human / Diagnostics / General Diagnostics / Blood Pressure Monitors / Digital Blood Pressure Monitors
ERKAMETER E Flex
The ERKAMETER E Flex is a fully automatic, upper arm blood pressure monitor and is very flexible in use, thanks to the three measuring modes. Three mounting options are available as accessories for the device: a mobile chassis, a wall bracket and a rail fastening. Depending on the place of use, one or more of the mounting options can be acquired separately.
The ERKAMETER E Flex is characterised by high measurement accuracy and is easy and intuitive to use, thanks to its large colour touchscreen. This battery-operated blood pressure monitor includes a set of three GreenCuff Smart Rapid cuffs in sizes 3, 4 and 5.
- ERKAMETER E Flex
- Fully automatic blood pressure monitor with various mounting options
- Innovative design
- Measurement accuracy validated according to the ESH Protocol 2010
- Recognises motion artefacts and irregular heartbeats
- Extra-large internal storage for 3 x 500 readings
- Large 4.2 inch full colour touch display
- Battery-operated, enables flexible use of the blood pressure monitor
- Can be connected to practice software through a GDT interface
- Measurements can be taken in one of 3 measurement modes (Rapid, Advanced, Classic)
- Very high measurement accuracy
- Intuitive to operate
- Supplied with a 3-part GreenCuff Smart Rapid cuff set (sizes: 3, 4, 5), colour: grey
- Can be combined with separately available mounting options
Overview of the ERKAMETER E Flex Measurement Modes:
- Rapid mode: performs fully automatic individual measurements - ideal for routine examinations in surgeries and hospitals.
- Advanced mode: transmits the average blood pressure value from two individual measurements taken shortly after each other (oscillometric measurement procedure). This measurement method follows ESH guidelines and offers a very good basis for medical therapy discussions.
- Classic mode: auscultatory measurement with a stethoscope - the ERKAMETER E pumps up the cuff and stores the measurement value.
1 customer ratings Ø
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (1)