- For both right- and left-handers
- 56 mm scale, Polycarbonate housing
- Single-tube model per EN 1060
- With green rapid nylon cuff (27-35cm)
- Easy to clean
Sphygmomanometer ERKA Switch
The key features of the ERKA Switch sphygmomanometer are its excellent ergonomic handling and its easy adjustment for left and right handed users. The brass valve screw can be easily and accurately set and the easy-to-use valve cap is easy to grip - even with gloves. The sphygmomanometer ERKA Switch not only looks good, but it is also very sturdy, thanks to its polycarbonate housing.
Product Details for the ERKA Switch
- Aneroid sphygmomanometer
- Easily adjustable for left or right handed operators
- Brass valve screw
- Practical valve cap
- Housing made of strong polycarbonate
- The sight glass is chemically stable and unbreakable
- With rapid nylon cuff
The ERKA Switch aneroid sphygmomanometer is delivered in its own case.