Medical goniometer from Teqler made of transparent plastic with 2 rotatable measurement arms. The goniometer allows for quick and simple measurement of joint position sense and extremity mobility in adults and children. The printed auxiliary lines and angle degrees make the measurement especially precise and allow for exact progress monitoring. Furthermore, the medical goniometer can also be used as a ruler to measure surgical scars, for example.
Product Details for the Medical Goniometer
- Plastic goniometer, flexible
- Transparent (for precise positioning)
- Rotatable disc with angle degrees printed on it
- Auxiliary lines on both arms
- Printed ruler (0-35 cm) for measuring scars, for example
- For determining joint position sense and extremity mobility using the Neutral Null Method (NNM)
- Ideal for orthopaedics, physiotherapy and rehabilitative medicine
- Dimensions: 21.5 x 4.5 cm
You can purchase the Teqler medical goniometer and many other medical tools for determining joint position sense, degrees of motion and axial deviation for low prices from Praxisdienst.