Littmann Classic III Stethoscope
The Littmann Classic III stethoscope is now even more robust, more reliable and more versatile. Thanks to the dual-head, stainless steel chestpiece with a large diaphragm for adults and a smaller diaphragm for children, which can easily be turned into an open speculum, the Littman Classic III stethoscope can be used in a variety of specialist areas like cardiology.
The Classic III stethoscope tube is a lightweight single-lumen tube that is very durable and contains neither natural rubber latex nor phthalate. The adjustable ear piece can be adapted to the individual user; thus ensuring optimal alignment with the ear canal. The comfortable and soft ear tips provide excellent acoustic sealing; with its 150g, the lightweight Littmann Classic III stethoscope also provides high user-comfort.
You can now engrave your new Littmann Classic III!
With our new engraving function, it is now possible to individualize your new Littmann stethoscope. You can use our online configuration tool. Please note that only standard chest pieces can be engraved so far, and individualized products can't be returned. Unfortunately we are not yet able to engrave emojis.
- Littmann Classic III stethoscope
- Suitable for auscultating higher and lower frequencies through the dual-frequency diaphragm on either side
- Dual head chest piece: 1 side for adult auscultation, 1 side for paediatric auscultation
- Stainless steel chest piece
- With a one-piece, dual-frequency diaphragm (very easy to wash and clean)
- By removing the diaphragm and inserting a non-chill ring, the paediatric side of the chestpiece can be turned into an open speculum
- Robust, single-lumen stethoscope tube made from very resistant material (long life, not susceptible to stains or discoloration)
- Free from natural rubber latex and phthalate
- Diameter of adult membrane: 4.3cm
- Diameter of paediatric membrane: 3.3cm
- Full length of the Littmann Classic III stethoscope: 69cm
- Weight: approx. 150g
- Acoustic performance: 7
- Tube assembly: single lumen
- Adjustable ear piece made from anodized aluminium
- Soft ear tips with comfortable and adaptable shape
- We recommend the use of an 70% alcohol solution to clean and disinfect the stethoscope
- Available in a range of contemporary colors and different finishes for the chest piece (e.g. black edition, smoke edition, rainbow edition)
- Warranty: 5 years
Parts delivered with the Littmann Classic III include a non-chill ring for the paediatric side of the chestpiece and a pair of replacement eartips.
Learn more about the 3M Littmann stethoscope in our themed category, Littmann Stethoscopes!
The Littmann App
In addition to your new stethoscope, you can download the Littmann App to your iPhone or Android smartphone. If you activate the free app with the serial number of your stethoscope, you can even use premium content. The Littmann App offers many subjects in relation to auscultation, such as a sound library or self-study lessons on lung and heart sounds.
The manufacturer recommends the use of a 70% alcohol solution, as it won't affect the material of the tube or the chest piece. In our shop you can find alcohol swabs with 70% isopropyl alcohol from different manufacturers. If you want to disinfect the stethoscope in a particularly safe way, you can use the new Stet Cube. The device uses UV-C-rays to disinfect, which allows it to reach spots that are hard to reach while wiping.
Do I have to pay for the Littmann App?
No, when you buy a Littmann stethoscope you can use the App for free. To activate the App, you simply need the serial number of your new Littmann Classic III.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (50)