Littmann Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope
The Littmann Lightweight II S.E. is the lightest Littmann stethoscope used for examining adult patients. At only 118 g, this stethoscope can comfortably be worn throughout the entire day without limiting the medical personnel wearing it. The Lightweight II S.E. is equipped with a droplet-shaped chestpiece that allows it to easily be pushed underneath a sphygmomanometer cuff. This makes this stethoscope ideal for taking blood pressure measurements from adult patients. The dual-head chestpiece on the Lightweight II S.E. consists of an open bell with a non-chill ring and a dual-frequency diaphragm with which high and low frequencies can be easily auscultated by changing the application pressure.
In order to provide the highest level of user comfort, the Littmann Lightweight is fitted with soft earbuds and an adjustable aluminium headset. The tube material does not contain any natural rubber latex or phthalates.
Product Details for the Littmann Lightweight II S.E.
- Only weighs 118 g: the lightest adult stethoscope from Littmann
- Double-sided chestpiece with dual-frequency diaphragm and open bell
- Droplet-shaped chestpiece - ideal for blood pressure measurements
- Adjustable headset
- Single-tube system
- Chestpiece weight: 47 g
- Tube length: 71 cm
- Diaphragm diameter: 5.4 cm
- Headset made of high-quality aluminium and a robust aluminium alloy
- Non-chill ring and non-chill diaphragm provide high patient comfort
- Robust tube material - can also be carried folded in a coat pocket
- With soft earbuds
- Tube free of natural rubber latex and phthalate softeners
- Made in USA
- Available in many modern colours
Areas of Application for the Littmann Lightweight II S.E.
- Routine exams of adult patients
- Blood pressure measurements on the upper arm
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (2)