Veinlite LEDX Vein Finder
Human / Diagnostics / General Diagnostics / Vein Finders
The Veinlite LEDX is a portable vein finder that allows you to find surface and deep veins in patients with light and dark skin types, thanks to its 24 orange and 8 red LEDs. Due to the light weight of the device, the large field of illumination and its simple operation, the Veinlite LEDX vein finder is particularly easy to use.
This vein finder is a professional device that can be used on both adults and children. The Veinlite LEDX is not only suitable as an aid when drawing blood or performing venipuncture on patients with difficult vein conditions, but also for visualising varicose veins and for making veins visible in highly obese patients.
The Veinlite LEDX vein finder is excellent for use in general medicine, EMS, paediatrics and phlebotomy.
- Veinlite LEDX
- Portable, professional vein finder
- 32 LED lights in 2 colours (24 orange, 8 red) for high visibility of surface and deep veins
- Large field of illumination
- High-contrast visibility
- Allows for good visibility of spider veins
- Good for use on patients with light and dark skin types
- Especially hygienic thanks to the use of disposable protective sheaths
- Rechargeable batteries allow for portable use
- Ring diameter: 31 mm
- Light weight: 83 g (incl. batteries)
- Dimensions: 10.2 x 6.5 x 2.4 cm
- Comes with a wide range of accessories (charger, 50 disposable protective sheaths, size adapter and light shield)
- Also ideally suited for phlebotomy or venipuncture
7 customer ratings Ø
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (7)
Show ratings without reviews Hide ratings without reviews