Venofix Safety Venipuncture Needles
Venofix Safety is a venipuncture needle made of high-quality, stainless steel and a micro-siliconised precision bevel, which provides a particularly easy puncture. The safety mechanism is easy to activate and reliably protects the user from needlestick injuries.
The fixation wing on this venipuncture needle is colour-coded according to size, which assists in easily finding the proper needle size. The safety venipuncture needle is easy to readjust and features a kink-resistant tube and a transparent return flow chamber for a clear view of the blood flow after a successful puncture. Venofix Safety is harmless and cane be used with all common pressure infusion devices.
Product Details for the Venofix Safety:
- Venofix Safety venipuncture needles
- With safety mechanism for prevention of needlestick injuries
- Made from high-quality stainless steel
- Micro-siliconised precision bevel
- Transparent return flow chamber
- High user comfort, easy operation
- Flexible wings, colour-coded according to size.
- Closing cone lock
- Puncture as usual
- Simple and safe activation mechanism
- Audible, safety mechanism click
- Flexible, transparent, kink-resistant hose (DEHP-free)
- Luer lock connector
- Tube Length: 30 cm
- 1 Pack contains 50 needles
How the new Safety Mechanism on the Venofix Safety Functions:
After puncture is complete and you would like to remove the venipuncture needle from the vein, press the activation button with your index finger and simultaneously pull the Venofix Safety connector with your thumb and middle finger. After the safety mechanism is successfully activated, there will be an audible click sound. Once the needle is secure, the process is irreversible and reliably protects the user from needlestick injuries.
Informational video about the Venofix Safety:
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (1)