Test Tube Rack Different versions7,60 EUR*
cobas h232 Cardiovascular Analyser
A targeted and fast heart circulation diagnosis is easier than ever with the cobas h232!
The cobas h232 is a cardiovascular analyser that is used to quickly and reliably determine various cardial blood markers. Whether for emergency use, mobile use in the ambulance or on house calls, the cobas h232 delivers reliableresults and supports you in a rapid diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
You may optionally order the cobas h232 cardiovascular analyser with an integrated barcode scanner for for quick and error-free reading of the patient data.
Product Details for the cobas h232
- Analysis possible for: Troponin T, Myoglobin, D-dimer, NT- proBNP, CK- MB
- Measurement period of 8-12 minutes
- Suited for diagnosis and monitoring of various cardial blood markers
- Very accurate, lightweight and handy device
- Easy to use, thanks to intuitive user interface
- Precise results with high correlation to fully-automatic Roche lab methods
- Economical, as single tests can be carried out rather than panels
The Cobas h232 can be used to determine the following issues, depending on test strip:
- Acute coronary syndrome or acute myocardial infarction
- Heart insufficiency
- Risk stratification with an unstable angina pectoris
- Risk stratification with acute coronary syndrome
- Evidence of a reinfarction
- Monitoring reperfusion with thrombolytic therapy
Technical Details for the cobas h232 Analyser
- Less than 20 seconds of warm-up time with a new start
- Automatic switchoff (after 1 to 60 minutes, programmable)
- Dimensions: 27.5 x 10.2 x 5x5 cm
- Weight: approx. 650 g
- Sample used is heparinised venous whole blood
- Sample amount: 150 µL
The cobas h232 can be used with reagents that are taken directly from the fridge; thus eliminating the waiting period for warming them up to room temperature.