Krüss MBL 2000 binocular microscope
The Krüss MBL 2000 is a binocular microscope with a sturdy metal stand, graduated XY cross table and Abbe brightfield condenser, which is ideal for general microscopy in schools, laboratories and universities. With its angled view, eye distance adjustment and dioptre compensation, the Krüss MBL 2000 is comfortable to work with and reduces eye fatigue.
The binocular microscope is available either in a standard design or with optionally available phase contrast.
- Binocular microscope with dioptre compensation
- Model: Krüss MBL 2000
- Strong metal stand
- Lighting: 6V 20W, adjustable
- Abbe brightfield condenser N.A. 1.25
- Bilateral coaxial coarse and fine adjustment (0 - 200μm, 2μm increments)
- Right coarse focussing knob with stage adjustment, left knob with fast focus adjustment
- Graduated XY cross table with coaxial operation
- Iris diaphragm
- Pivoting filter holder
- Height adjustment
- Glass filters: blue, yellow, green
- Power source 230V
- Flat-field eyepiece with 10x magnification: 4x/NA 0.10; 10x/NA 0.25; 40x/NA 0.65; 100x/NA 1.25 oil
- 3 year warranty
The Krüss MBL 2000 binocular microscope is supplied with a user manual and protective cover.
Manufacturer: Krüss A. Optronic