Baktolan medical skin care balm
This water-in-oil emulsion balm with allantoin, bisabolol, panthenol and vitamin E nourishes sensitive, irritated or dry and damaged skin and hands.
- Baktolan alleviates red and irritated skin
- Soothing and anti-inflammatory action
- Restores and maintains the skin’s natural pH level (pH 5.5)
- Noticeably softens the skin and makes it more supple
- Spreads easily on the skin
- Absorbed quickly without leaving a greasy layer
- High-quality for economical use
Baktolan balm is a new skin care balm from Bode which has been specially developed for dry, damaged, irritated or sensitive skin. Made from a water-in-oil emulsion base, Baktolan balm contains high-quality ingredients that care for the skin, such as allantoin and panthenol (to smooth and moisturise), vitamin E, (anti-aging) and bisabolol (the active substance in camomile, to sooth and act against inflammation). In addition, Baktolan is lightly acidic (pH 5.5), which helps to maintain the natural pH balance of the skin.
Range of application
Baktolan balm can be used wherever it is necessary to care for sensitive skin, for example in doctors’ surgeries, clinics, nursing and care homes, geriatric and paediatric facilities and laboratories. Baktolan balm is suitable not only for the hands and lower arms, but also for larger areas of skin and on the whole body. Baktolan balm is available in a modern 100ml tottle, or in a 350ml classic dispenser bottle.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (2)