Stellisept med, antimicrobial washing lotion
Its rapid bactericide action makes the antimicrobial washing lotion, Stellisept med from Bode, ideal for MRSA eradication and for hygienic hand washing for patients with food contact. Stellisept med has a skin-friendly pH of 5.5 and is free from colouring agents and alcohol, making it very skin-friendly and gentle on mucous membranes.
Product details for Stellisept med
- Antimicrobial washing lotion
- Comprehensive activity against the national epidemic MRSA strains and clinical MRSA isolates
- Rapid onset of action within 30 seconds
- Very good skin and mucous membrane compatibility
- Skin-friendly pH of approximately 5.5
- Free from alcohols and colouring agents
- Stellisept med complies with EN 14991 and EN 137272 requirements
- Time-saving application
- Also suitable for shampooing
With added panthenol, Stellisept med washing lotion has a moisturising effect and supports skin regeneration. With its good compatibility, antiseptic from Stellisept med is very well tolerated by most patients
Areas of application of Stellisept med
- Antiseptic whole-body washing for MRSA/ORSA (including shampooing)
- Hygienic hand washing (e.g. in kitchen, companies working with food or in sanitary areas)
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (3)
I was recommended this lotion to help rid a nasty skin complaint. Well it worked a treat so I am very happy with it. So why 4 stars? My only complaint is that it feels like a light residue is left on the skin even after a lot of rinsing. A very minor complaint though and I will definitely order some more once my stock is depleted.
For UK customers - Just to note that if you buy 3 or 4 bottles it works out a lot cheaper buying from here than it does from UK based companies, the product is cheaper even if the p&p isn't.
It is an excellent product (for clearing up infections) apparently not available through retail in the UK although issued by NHS. I ordered on a Wednesday and it was delivered on Friday. Superb service, superb product.