ASEPTOMAN Gel, Hand Sanitiser
ASEPTOMAN Gel is a virucidal and alcohol-based hand sanitiser in gel form, characterised by its good skin compatibility. The gel is practical to use and prevents the skin from drying out thanks to its relipidising ingredients. ASEPTOMAN Gel is free from perfumes, aldehyde and phenol and does not contain any accumulating long-lasting active ingredients.
Product details for ASEPTOMAN Gel
- Virucidal and alcohol-based hand sanitising gel
- Very friendly to the skin
- Dermatologically tested
- ÖGHMP-listed (Austrian Society of Hygiene, Microbiology and Preventive Medicine)
- Aldehyde and phenol-free
- Without quaternary ammonium compounds
- Free from accumulating long-lasting active ingredients
- Perfume free
- With high quality, relipidising ingredients
- Prevents the skin from drying out
- Compatible with all common washing lotions
- A practical gel that's easy to use: no dripping, no spraying and easy to rub in
Spectrum of action of ASEPTOMAN Gel:
ASEPTOMEN Gel is available in different pack sizes.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (3)
Very good product. It keeps your hands smooth and soft.