Cutasept F, Skin Antiseptic Different versionsfrom 1,47 EUR*
Sterillium Virugard, Hand Disinfectant Different versionsfrom 3,57 EUR*
ASEPTOMAN Gel, Hand Sanitiser Different versionsfrom 4,25 EUR*
Gigasept Instru AF Instrument Disinfectant Different versionsfrom 38,30 EUR*
Sterillium Hand Sanitizer
Warning: supply shortages due to the coronavirus!
At the moment, we are experiencing delays in delivery due to the extremely high demand. We are making every effort to keep waiting times to a minimum by working extra shifts, even on the weekends. Additionally, the availability of the products can change at any time. We are trying to process every order, especially those placed by customers from medical fields.
Sterillium from Bode is the classic amongst all hand sanitizers. Sterillium hand sanitizer has a very high skin tolerance, a wide spectrum of efficacy and, thanks to its moisturising and hydrating ingredients, is ideal for long-term use in users with dry skin. Its excellent immediate action and short activation time make Sterillium the ideal choice for hygienic and surgical hand disinfection.
Product Details for Sterillium Hand Sanitizer
- Ready-to-use, probanol-based hand disinfectant from Bode
- Active Ingredients: Propanol, QAV, Mecetroniumetilsulfat (MES)
- Easy on the skin and hydrating
- For sanitizing dry and normal skin
- Very well tolerated, even during long-term use
- Excellent immediate effectiveness
- Very good long-lasting effectiveness
- For hygienic and surgical hand disinfection
Spectrum of Efficacy for Sterilium
- Fully Bactericidal
- Fully Fungicidal
- Limited virucide (effective against enveloped viruses including HBV, HIV and HCV)
- Also effective against adenoviruses, papovaviruses and rotaviruses
Sterillium hand sanitizer is highly effective against bacteria, fungi and enveloped viruses. For surgical hand disinfection, users should allow a working time of only 1.5 minutes after contact. Sterillium is also very well suited for long-term use.
Areas of Application for Sterillium Hand Sanitizer
- In surgery and intensive care and infection departments
- In treatment rooms and out-patient offices
- In doctors' practices of all disciplines
- In ambulances and paramedic facilities
- In laboratories
- Home-care for the sick, elderly or infants
- For in-home dialysis
Bode Sterillium is available in a range of pack sizes, based on your needs.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (95)
The most effective, convenient, and non-drying way of protecting me and my family from bacteria, germs, viruses, microscopic dirts, etc. I have been using Sterillium for many, many years and I will always use this to keep me and my family protected. It gives me the peace of mind, especially now that there are a lot of cough and cold viruses and the recent Coronavirus scare. I always keep one handy with me, and have a 1L bottle with a pump at home.
Does the job. And it's an important job that needs doing well.
Excellent product for keeping hands clean when not dirtied by physical/visible dirt, very hygienic!