Gigasept Instru AF instrument disinfectant from Schülke
- Aldehyde-free instrument disinfectant
- Disinfecting concentrate
- Improved cleaning properties
- Fresh scent
- Aldehyde free
- Manual disinfection or disinfecting pre-cleaning of surgical instruments
- Ultrasonic baths
- Metals, glass, porcelain, rubber & plastics
Gigasept Instru AF Instrument Disinfectant
The instrument disinfectant Gigasept Instru AF from the manufacturer Schülke is and aldehyde-free combination preparation. The solution is used for manual disinfection and manual pre-cleaning of surgical instruments (other than flexible endoscopes). The Gigasept instrument disinfectant stands out due to its broad spectrum of efficacy, good material compatibility and improved cleaning performance.
Product Details for the Gigasept Instru AF
- Instru AF disinfectant concentration for instrument processing
- Reduced exposure time in ultrasonic baths
- Improved cleaning performance
- Fresh fragrance
- Effectiveness: microbial
- Free of aldehydes
- Meets the new DGHM (German Society for Hygiene and Microbiology) guidelines and European standards
- Material compatibility: metals, rubber, glass, porcelain, plastics (partly for polycarbonate)
- Manufacturer: Schülke
- Available in 2 litre or 5 litre bottles
Gigasept Instru AF Effectiveness
- Bactericidal (incl. M. terrae)
- Fungicidal after the new DGHM guidelines
- Limited virucidal effectiveness (includinf HIV, HBV and HCV)
- Adenoviruses and papova SV 40 viruses
- For ultrasonic cleaning: bacteria, fungi, limited effectiveness against viruses
Gigasepft Instru AF for disinfecting instruments is available in different package sizes.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before using the product.
No, the disinfectant should not be mixed with other products. There is a risk of precipitation and loss of efficacy, especially when coming into contact with products containing aldehyde.
The maximum service life is 7 days. The prerequisite is that the instruments have been pre-cleaned and that there is no visible contamination.
Yes, the product is also suitable for cleaning and disinfecting anaesthetic equipment.