Helipur instrument disinfectant
Helipur is a concentrated disinfectant for cleaning and disinfection of thermostable instruments. Helipur instrument disinfectant is aldehyde-free, very economical to use and has a broad spectrum of action.
- Concentrated liquid instrument disinfectant
- For thermostable instruments and devices made of metal, glass and ceramics
- Cleaning and disinfection in one
- Very economical
- DGHM (German Society for Hygiene and Microbiology) / VAH (Association for Applied Hygiene) and RKI (Robert Koch Institute) listed
- Effective against bacteria (including TbB and MRSA) and fungi. Partially viricidal (including HBV, HCV and HIV) and effective against polyoma and adenoviruses
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information prior to use.
Manufacturer: B. Braun Petzold