Helipur disinfectant concentrate for medical instruments
- Concentrate for cleaning and disinfection of instruments
- Also suitable for use in an ultrasonic bath
- High cleaning power
- Broad spectrum of activity
- Economic application concentrations
- Suitable for thermostable instruments and devices
- Ideal for instruments made of metal, glass and ceramics
Helipur instrument disinfectant
Helipur is a concentrated disinfectant for cleaning and disinfection of thermostable instruments. Helipur instrument disinfectant is aldehyde-free, very economical to use and has a broad spectrum of action.
- B. Braun Helipur
- Liquid instrument disinfectant
- Concentrate for the preparation of a working solution
- For thermostable instruments and devices made of metal, glass and ceramics
- Cleaning and disinfection in one step
- Particularly effective (manual pre- and post-cleaning is usually not necessary)
- Very economical
- DGHM (German Society for Hygiene and Microbiology) / VAH (Association for Applied Hygiene) and RKI (Robert Koch Institute) listed
- Low application concentration
- Can be used in an ultrasonic bath
- Available in various sizes
- Colour: brown
- Not suitable for the treatment of thermolabile materials (e.g. flexible endoscopes)!
B. Braun Helipur instrument disinfection is available in a 1 litre bottle or a 5 litre canister.
Spectrum of Efficacy
- Bacteria (incl. MRSA, TbB and mycobacteria)
- Limited virucidal (incl. HBV, HCV, HIV)
- Effective against polyoma and adeno viruses
Manufacturer: B. Braun Petzold
Share your experiences with this product with other customers. Please click on the stars to submit your rating.