Cutasept ® G, pre- and post-operative skin disinfectant
Cutasept G is a coloured skin disinfectant with propanol base for pre- and post-operative skin antisepsis. Cutasept skin disinfectant also marks the area to which it is applied. Cutasept skin disinfectant is ready-to-use and can equally be used before injections, catheterisation, punctures, blood tests, minor medical procedures and minor injuries and accidents. Cutasept G skin disinfectant works quickly and comprehensively, and has an excellent long-lasting effect. Tested in accordance with the German Society for Hygiene and Microbiology (DGHM1) test methods, the germ density on the skin is almost as low even 24 hours after application of Cutasept G as it is immediately after its application. Thus Cutasept G skin disinfectant prevents rapid multiplication of the resident skin flora and also provides optimal patient safety during long surgical procedures.
- Works quickly and extensively
- Good long-term effect
- Coloured to mark the disinfected area
- Excellent skin compatibility
- Good adhesion to wound films
- Spectrum of activity: effective against bacteria, yeast, tuberculosis, some viruses (including HBV, HIV, HCV), herpes simplex virus type 1 and rotavirus
Cutasept G skin disinfectant comes in a 250ml bottle with practical propellant gas-free spray pump.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (4)