Octeniderm colourless is a skin antiseptic with a wide, antiseptic spectrum of action and a 24 hour remanent action. This skin disinfectant not only has a long remanent action, but is also very gentle on the skin and has a very short onset of action.
- Octeniderm colourless
- Colourless skin antiseptic
- 24 hour remanent action
- Rapid onset of action (15 seconds before injections on skin with a low density of sebaceous glands, and 2 minutes before procedures on skin with a high density of sebaceous glands)
- Very good skin compatibility
- VAH /DGHM -listed
Antiseptic spectrum of action
- Bactericide, including mycobacteria (TbB)
- Limited virucide (including HBV, HIV, HCV and herpes simplex viruses)
Applications of Octeniderm colourless
- For skin disinfection before injections, punctures, excisions, etc.
- For wound and suture care
- For hygienic and surgical hand disinfection
Octeniderm colourless is available in the practical 250ml spray bottle.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (2)