Bode Bacillol AF surface disinfectant with quick activation time
- Ready-to-use surface disinfectant
- For use as a spray or a wipe
- Quick activation time
- Fragrance and dye-free
- Medical devices and materials
- Hospitals and nursing homes
- Industrial kitchens and the food industry
Bacillol® AF Surface Disinfectant
The Bacillol AF aldehyde-free, quick disinfectant with alcohol can be used for all surfaces needing an efficient quick drying hygiene. The fragrance free formula of the Bacillil surface disinfectant dries quickly within 30 seconds without leaving any residue. The disinfectant can also be used for cleaning sensitive surfaces coming into contact with products.
- Ready-for-use quick disinfectant
- Large efficacy spectrum
- Product efficient within 30 seconds
- Well tolerated by materials
- To disinfect alcohol-resistant surfaces
- Dries without leaving traces
- Can be used to spray or wipe
- Residue free
- Fragrance- and dye-free
- Aldehyde-free disinfectant
- Manufacturer: Bode
- Listed: VAH (Association for Applied Hygiene), DVG (German Veterinary Medical Society), CE labelling in accordance with Medical Device Directive (MDD)
Spectrum of Efficacy
- Bactericidal (incl. Salmonella and Listeria)
- Virucidal limited (incl. HBV, HIV, HCV)
- Polyomavirus and rotavirus
Areas of Application
The Bacillol AF surface disinfectant is suitable for quickly disinfecting alcohol resistant surfaces by spraying or wiping them. They are ideal for use if a quick activation time and residue-free drying is needed, e.g.:
- for medical equipmentthat come under the Medical Device Directive (according to MDD)
- in hospitals and nursing homes (acc. to BPR)
- in industrial kitchens and the food processing areas (acc. to BPR)
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Manufacturer: Paul Hartmann
No, Bacillol AF can also be used without gloves, provided that infection- and occupational safety regulations permit it.
Yes, since Bacillol AF can be used on surfaces coming into contact with products, it can also be used to disinfect refrigerators if the surfaces are resistant to alcohol.
Baccilol AF is a disinfectant listed by RKI in accordance with IfSG §18 for area A (bacteria and fungi). For area B (viruses) we recommend the use of a different product.
Great for a fast disinfection of surfaces! Use it for years!