Meliseptol rapid surface disinfectant - particularly short activation time and free of aldehydes
- Alcoholic rapid disinfection
- Quick efficiency
- Ready to use
- Alkylamine and aldehyde-free
- Can be used as spray or for wiping
- To disinfect medical surfaces
- Effective against bacteria, fungi and viruses
Meliseptol® rapid Surface Disinfectant
The alcoholic surface disinfectant Meliseptol rapid from B.Braun has a wide activity spectrum and can be used to spray or wipe surfaces. Due to its wide spectrum of efficacy and short activation time, the disinfectant is suitable for disinfecting surfaces after work as well as quick disinfection in between patients. The surface disinfectant is available in various sizes.
The surface disinfectant can be used to clean treatment chairs, working surfaces or surgical equipment. Since Meliseptol is ready for use, it is ideal for immediate disinfection. Just soak a disposable towel in the solution and wipe it over the surface until it is covered by the disinfectant. You can also spray it on the surface and then spread it with a towel. Please note: the surfaces should not be dried afterwards.
The disinfectant is available as a 250 ml spray bottle with pump, a 1 litre bottle without spray head or as a 5 litre canister.
- Desinfecting for surfaces, ready to use
- To be used as spray or for washing
- Aldehyde free and alkylamine free
- Fresh scent
- Listed: DGHM-/ VAH and in IHO virucidal list
- For all surfaces of medical equipment such as patient chairs, working surfaces and operating room equipment
- Very quick efficiency: 1 min. DGHM/ VAH including TbB in 30 Secs
- Bactericidal (including. MRSA)
- Virucidal limited (including HBV, HIV, HCV)
- Virucidal (including noro virus)
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Manufacturer: B. Braun Petzold
If used against noroviruses, Meliseptol has an activation time of two minutes.
For a virucidal effect, Meliseptol rapid needs to stay on the surface for 10 minutes.
Meliseptol has a fungicidal effect, so it can be used against mould.
Share your experiences with this product with other customers. Please click on the stars to submit your rating.
Excellent and works for many kind of surfaces