Schülke perform® surface disinfection, 60 x 40g sachets
- Surface disinfectant based on active oxygen
- Ideal for high-risk areas
- Can also be used on sensitive materials
- No contamination of the room air
- Broad spectrum of activity incl. noroviruses and spores
- Cleaning & disinfection of surfaces and medical devices
- For high-risk areas, e.g. premature baby wards
- For reprocessing training manikins & respiratory masks
Schülke perform® is a powder disinfectant with good cleaning qualities that is notable for its broad spectrum of activity and good environmental behaviour. The disinfectant, which acts on the basis of active oxygen, does not cause contamination of the ambient air and can be used even on sensitive materials such as acrylics. schülke is tested both to the latest Norovirus testing methods and to current Euro standards.
- Schülke perform® surface disinfectant
- Surface disinfectant concentrate based on active oxygen.
- Suitable for cleaning and disinfecting medical devices and surfaces of all kinds
- Very good compatibility with materials
- Good cleaning characteristics
- Extremely broad spectrum of activity
- RKI listed and tested in adherence to Euro standards
- Practical packaging and low dosage with 40g sachets
- No pollution of the indoor air due to its oxygen activity
Delivery contents: 60 x 40 g sachets of Schülke perform® surface disinfection powder
- Bacteria (including TB)
- Viruses (adenovirus, hepatitis B, HIV, Norovirus, polio virus, polyoma SV 40, rotavirus, vaccinia)
Areas of Application
To clean and disinfect surfaces of all types, and medical devices. Suitable for risky areas, such as premature infant stations, due to its broad activity and very good environmental behaviour. Thanks to the good material compatibility, Schülke perform® can also be used for disinfecting acrylic glass, training manikins, respirators and inhalation masks.
To prepare the ready-to-use surface disinfection, fill a bucket with water, add the powder and let it dissolve.
- 1 sachet (40 g) to 8 litres water = 0.5 % solution
- 2 sachets (80 g) to 8 litres water = 1 % solution
The prepared working solution has a guaranteed active substance stability with a standing time of max. 30 hours (at 20 °C) and 4 hours (at 40 °C).
Note: Schülke recommends changing the working solution earlier if there is a lot of dirt. Also ensure that visible dirt is removed before disinfection and that the surface to be cleaned is completely wetted.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Manufacturer: Schülke & Mayr