Disinfectant Wipes, Mikrobac Tissues
Buy five packs of Mikrobac Tissues and receive another pack for free! This offer is valid until June 10, 2019.
Bode Mikrobac Tissues are soft disinfectant wipes made from PET and soaked with a disinfectant solution. The excellent absorbent properties ensure that the active ingredient is 100% distributed over the surfaces being disinfected. This also ensures effective surface disinfection with the disinfectant wipes.
Mikrobac Tissues have a wide spectrum of efficacy, a quick activation time and excellent material compatibility. This allows the disinfectant wipes to be used for disinfecting alcohol-sensitive surfaces and medical products, as well as non-submersible medical products like ultrasound transducers.
The individual wipes can be easily and quickly removed from the flow pack, thanks to the Z-fold which keeps the next wipe from being touched, eliminating the possibility of removing too many wipes at once.
Product Details for Mikrobac Tissues
- Mikrobac Tissues, ready-to-use disinfectant wipes
- Free of alcohol, aldehyde, dyes and scents
- Great material compatibility
- Wipes are easy to remove individually, thanks to Z-fold
- Activation within 30 seconds
- Effective against polyomavirus
- No adsorption (completely distributes active ingredient over the surface)
- Good cleaning strength
- Excellent surface coverage
- Resealable flow pack
- Soft, fluffy wipes made from PET
- Reach of a single wipe: approx. 1 m²
- Gripped feel
- Wide spectrum of efficacy
- Wipe size: 18 x 20 cm
- 1 flow pack contains 80 wipes
Spectrum of Efficacy for Mikrobac Tissues
- Limited virucide (incl. HBC, HIV, HCV)
- Polyoma-, rota- and norovirus
You can purchase Microbac Tissues from Bode, as well as other disinfectant wipes for surface disinfection, for great prices from Praxisdienst!
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information prior to use.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (7)