Dismozon® plus Surface Disinfectant Cleaner
Dismozon plus from Bode is an oxygen-activated surface disinfectant cleaner, which is characterised by extraordinarily comprehensive material compatibility and high microbiological efficacy. Due to the special active ingredient, Dismozon plus is also great for especially sensitive and near-patient areas. Furthermore, this surface disinfectant cleaner is also suited for reliable, thorough cleaning of highly sensitive medical products.
Dismozon plus comes as granules and is delivered in practical 16g packs. This makes it particularly easy and safe to dose.
Product Details for this Surface Disinfectant
- Dismozon plus from Bode
- Surface disinfectant cleaner
- Extraordinarily comprehensive material compatibility
- Wide spectrum of efficacy
- Low residue
- Subtle, pleasant scent
- Granules in a practical dispenser pack
- Active ingredient: MMPP (Magnesium monoperoxyphthalate Hexahydrate)
- Specially developed for sensitive surfaces and for final disinfection
- RKI A/B listed
- IHO virucide list
- 100 dispenser packs, 16 g
Spectrum of Efficacy
- Limited virucide (incl. HBV, HIV, HCV)
Areas of Application for Dismozon® plus Surface Disinfectant Cleaner:
- Disinfectant cleaning of washable surfaces in diverse medical and industrial areas
- Ideal for sensitive and near-patient areas (e.g. operating theatres, ICUs, maternity wards)
- For gentle, reliable disinfection of highly sensitive medical products (e.g. applanation tonometers)
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information prior to use.