Incontinence pads, softly padded and particularly absorbent
- Softly padded, absorbent
- Liquid-impermeable foil underside
- Closed off for protection against seepage
- Surface made from skin-friendly fleece
- Available in 2 sizes
- from 3 pcs: 29,49 EUR*
These practical disposable bed pads are equally suited as incontinence pads to protect beds, mattresses and sheets or as an underlay while drawing blood. These bed pads are available in your choice of sizes: 60 x 90 cm or 40 x 60 cm. One pack of underlays contains 100 pieces.
An additional application for the absorbent underpads would be for use as changing mats in the paediatric ward or kindergarten. The skin-friendly non-woven material of the disposable pads is particularly gentle on the skin and the slip-resistant foil layer prevents the fluids from seeping onto the changing table. In addition, the 60 x 90cm pads are an ideal fit for paediatric exam tables.
The hygienic disposable incontinence pads have a core of fluff pulp, that quickly and completely absorbs the liquids and binds them.
- Disposable incontinence pads with thick, soft padding
- Particularly absorbent disposable bed pads
- Slip-resistant waterproof foil layer on the underside prevents leakage of fluids like blood
- Environmentally friendly PE coating
- One layer
- Textile, skin compatible fleece prevents direct contact between foil and skin
- Closed off - protection from seepage
- Ideal as an underlay after surgeries, during treatment and as a protection from incontinence
- Hygienic bed protection
- Suitable for single-use
- Size: 60 x 90cm or 40 x 60cm
- 1 pack contains 100 disposable pads (pre-folded)
Thanks to special cellulose pulp and the use of a special super absorber, the liquids are bound on the inside of the pads. They are closed off completely, so as to prevent leakage on both the underside and the edges. As a result, the ground beneath the mat is completely safe from moisture and dirt.
No, the surface of the single-use pad is made of textile fleece that feels particularly soft on the skin.
The absorbent core of the incontinence bed sheets is made of cellulose flakes, that not only absorb the moisture, but also bind it. As a result, the surface of the pads remains comfortably dry.