MedixLite Couch Roll
The popular MedixLite couch roll by Weber & Weber consists of soft, 2-ply absorbent paper pulp and is particularly suitable as an hygienic cover for patient tables and chairs of all types. Single tear sheets can also be used, for example, to cover stools, worktables, surfaces etc. The 50 cm long tear sheets have a perforated tear line, so that used hygienic crepe can be easily and cleanly removed.
MedixLite couch roll is available in classic white, as well as in a wide range of fresh, modern colours - matching almost all practice furnishings.
- MedixLite couch roll
- Suitable as underlay for examination couches, massage tables, computer tomographs, etc.
- 2-ply tissue paper (paper pulp)
- Perforated sheets, easy to tear
- Marked perforations
- Pleasantly soft on the skin
- Available in various widths
- Many fresh colours available
- 100 tear sheets per roll, each sheet is 50 cm long
- 1 roll, 50 metres long
Stock and Save!
When buying six or more MedixLite couch rolls in one colour, we reward you with an attractive bulk discount.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (11)