Peha Soft powder-free latex gloves with excellent fit
- Tear-resistant, good tactility
- Textured fingertips
- Inner lining makes them easy to put on
- Compliant with EN 455
- Beaded cuffs
Peha-soft - Powder-free Latex Gloves
Peha-soft powder-free latex gloves from Hartmann are made of highly elastic latex and are especially thin to ensure high tactile sensitivity. The examination gloves are provided with a vulcanised rolled edge and grant optimal freedom of movement due to the excellent fit.
The grip surface of the Peha-Soft latex gloves is micro-textured, which ensures a high level of tactile safety. A special production process ensures that Peha-Soft gloves are easy to put on and take off. The powder-free gloves are non-sterile and particularly tear-resistant. The package contains 100 pieces.
Peha-soft latex gloves can be used anywhere, where durable, non-sterile exam gloves are required. The gloves are suitable for use in surgeries, veterinary and dental practices, clinics and nursing homes, as well as in rescue services and in day-care centres.
- Latex gloves Peha-soft, powder-free from Paul Hartmann
- High-quality, non-sterile branded glove made of pure natural rubber latex
- With rolled cuff
- Textured finger tips
- Excellent fit and great tactility
- Especially tear-resistant
- AQL 1.5
- Minimal risk of allergic reactions
- Easy to put on, thanks to inner lining
- Fulfills requirements of European Norm 455
- 1 Pack comes with 100 gloves
Manufacturer: Paul Hartmann