Teqler latex gloves, powder-free with rolled cuff & micro roughened surface
- Non-sterile, powder free, tear resistant
- Especially low protein content (10 µg/g)
- High wearer comfort
- Micro roughened surface
- Different sizes
- from 10 pcs: € 9,90 net (€ 11,78 gross)
Teqler Latex Exam Gloves, Powder Free
Teqler latex gloves are characterised by a consistently high quality and a good fit. Because of the high wearing comfort and good tactile sensitivity, the powder-free glove is often used as an examination glove in medical practices and hospitals. At the same time, the disposable latex glove is ideal for a wide range of uses, including laboratories, care facilities and rescue services.
As the glove has a micro-beaded surface, it allows a good grip even under humid conditions. In addition, due to the low protein content of the disposable gloves, there is only a very low risk of allergic reactions. You will receive the powder-free latex glove in the appropriate size in a pack of 100.
When you buy 10 or more packs of the same size, you receive a discounted price on each pack of Teqler latex gloves!
Product Details for Teqler Latex Gloves
- Powder-free latex gloves
- Rolled cuffs
- Micro-beaded surface
- Material: latex
- Available in various sizes
- Excellent fit and high wearing comfort
- Ideal as work gloves for medical facilities
- Particularly low protein content of 10 µg/g, therefore very low risk of allergic reactions*
- AQL 1.5
- Meets the requirements of European Norm 455
- 1 pack of 100 disposable gloves
*We would be glad to send you up-to-date, independent results of the protein value determination test performed by the Erlangen University Clinic.