Peha-profile Latex, Powder-Free Surgical Gloves
Peha-profile gloves are sterile and powder-free surgical gloves made of extra-thin latex material for excellent tactile sensitivity.
Benefits of Peha-profile Latex Surgical Gloves:
- Thanks to a polymer inner coating, they are very easy to put on
- Textured outer surface for secure grip
- Extra-thin for improved tactile sensitivity
- Fully anatomical form for a non-fatiguing fit
- High elasticity and tear resistance
- Each pair is laid out on carrier paper and sterile packed
- Complies with EN 455 and EN 374
- Ideal for double gloving
- AQL 0.65
Powder-free Peha-profile latex surgical gloves are of first-class quality, thanks to their thinness, which guarantees excellent tactile sensitivity. This is made possible by the use of an highly elastic, tear-resistant latex material. In order to make it easier to put these gloves on, despite being non-powdered, Peha-profile latex surgical gloves have a polymer inner coating.
Peha-profile Latex surgical gloves from Hartmann are suited for use in all surgical settings, as well as for use in dental disciplines.
1 pack comes with 50 pairs of Peha-profile Latex surgical gloves.