uvex pheos Safety Glasses
The uvex pheos safety glasses are used for professional eye protection during work with ultraviolet radiation as well as laboratory work with chemicals. Thanks to the duo-spherical lenses, the safety spectacles offer a particularly wide viewing window for a large field of view.
Thanks to the supravision coating technology from uvex, the lens surfaces of the safety eyewear are permanently anti-fog on the inside, scratch-resistant and chemical-resistant on the outside. Additionally, there is a bevel in the upper part of the lenses, which effectively protects the eyebrows.
The uvex safety glasses are particularly light and equipped with soft, slip-resistant side arms to offer a high level of wearing comfort. Additionally, two small windows in the temples offer ventilation for a good atmosphere. The metal-free goggles comply with DIN EN166 (personal eye-protection reqirements) and offer 100% UV protection.
- uvex pheos safety glasses
- Professional safety glasses with fashionable frameless design
- Compliant with DIN EN166 and EN170
- UV 400 protection (100% UV protection)
- Lens material: polycarbonate (PC)
- Duo-spherical lenses for a large field of view
- With uvex supravision excellence and uvex supravision extreme coating
- Bevel in the upper area to protect the eyebrows
- Extremely scratch-resistant exterior
- The exterior is resistant to chemicals
- Permanently anti-mist interior
- Entirely meta-free
- Distortion-free view
- Easy to clean
- Intricate temple concept with uvex climazone to guarantee excellent ventilation
- Temples with anti-slip components for a secure fit
- High level of wearing comfort
- Smoothly opening
- Ideal for work in the lab
- Available in the colour combinations black-green and light grey-grey
Yes, the lenses of the glasses are colourless and without shading to guarantee a clear view with authentic colour perception.
The spectacles protect from all UV radiation between a wave length of 280nm and 400nm. As a result, the eyes are protected form UV-A, UV-B and UV-C radiation.
As these glasses are equipped with duospherical anti-scratch lenses and do not need an irritating frame, they offer a particularly large field of vision. Additionally, the contour and bevel of the eyewear protects the wearer's eyebrows from injury.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (4)