Peha-profile latex powder-free surgical gloves, elastic and tear-resistant
- Powder-free latex surgical gloves
- Textured surface
- Made from highly elastic and tear-resistant material
- Fully anatomical form
- Polymer coating
Peha-profile Latex, Powder-Free Surgical Gloves
Peha-profile latex are sterile, powder-free surgical gloves made of particularly thin latex material for excellent tactile sensitivity. The thin material of the powder-free Peha-profile latex surgical gloves guarantees excellent tactile sensitivity. This is achieved with a particularly elastic, tear-resistant latex material.
In order to facilitate donning despite the absence of powder, the Peha-profile latex surgical gloves have a polymer coating on the inside. The Peha-profile latex surgical gloves from Hartmann are suitable for all surgical areas as well as for use in denltistry. One pack contains 50 pairs of Peha-profile latex surgical gloves.
- Surgical gloves Peha-profile latex from Paul Hartmann
- Thanks to a polymer inner coating, they are very easy to put on
- Textured outer surface for secure grip
- Extra-thin for improved tactile sensitivity
- Fully anatomical form for a fatigue-free fit
- High elasticity and tear resistance
- Each pair is individually sterile packed
- Complies with EN 455 and EN 374
- Ideal for double gloving
- AQL 0.65
Manufacturer: Paul Hartmann
Share your experiences with this product with other customers. Please click on the stars to submit your rating.