Fresubin 3.2 kcal DRINK in a mixed carton, contains three different flavours (24 x 125 ml Easy Bottle)
- High calorie (3.2 kcal/ml)
- Low in fibre, low in lactose & gluten-free
- Rich in vitamin D
- Mixed pack contains 3 different flavours
- Quantity: 24 x 125 ml bottles
- Suitable for supplementary & exclusive nutrition
- For impending/existing malnutrition
Fresubin® 3.2 kcal DRINK
The Fresubin 3.2 kcal DRINK is used in patients with existing or impending malnutrition to meet increased energy and protein requirements. The high-calorie drinks can be taken as a supplement to your normal diet or as an exclusive diet and each bottle contains 400 kcal, 20 g protein and all important vitamins and minerals.
Fresubin Drink can also be used in cases of limited fluid tolerance.
The Protein Energy Drink from Fresenius is available in tasty vanilla-caramel, mango and hazelnut flavours.
- Fresubin Protein 3.2 kcal DRINK
- As a dietary supplement for increased energy and protein requirements
- Suitable for exclusive nutrition
- In the 125 ml EasyBottle, with integrated drinking aid in the lid
- High calorie (3.2 kcal/ml / 400 kcal per bottle)
- High in protein (10 g/100 ml / 20 g per bottle)
- 2 bottles cover the daily requirement of vitamins & minerals
- With vitamin D (10 µg per bottle)
- Low in lactose and gluten-free
- Can be stored at room temperature
- Low in fibre
- Halal and kosher
- Keep refrigerated after opening (max. 24 hours)
- Three delicious flavours: Hazelnut, Mango and Vanilla Caramel
- Quantity: 1 pack with 24 bottles of 125 ml each
Use only under medical supervision. Not suitable for children under three years of age. Use with caution in children under 6 years of age. Not suitable in case of fundamental contraindication to enteral nutrition, such as intestinal atony or ileus. Not suitable in cases of severe malassimilation or congenital metabolic defects or intolerance to the ingredients contained. In cases of severe organ failure such as severe liver or kidney insufficiency, Fresubin 3.2 kcal DRINK should be used with caution depending on nitrogen tolerance.
Manufacturer: Fresenius Kabi