Single-Use Moor Packs
Ready-made, disposable Moor pack composed of natural Moor between permeable fleece on the patient side and impermeable foil on the heat transfer side. These Moor packs are to be used in combination with a reusable heat transfer system.
Product Details for Disposable Moor Packs
- Moor pack as an hygienic, single-use compress
- For use with reusable heat transfer systems
- Contents of each single-use Moor pack: 480g
- 1 Carton with 30 pieces; 40 x 30cm
Couppeé disposable moor packs contain natural Moor. The porous fleece grants intensive skin contact, making material exchange with the patient possible. The disposable moor pack is to be placed directly onto the patient's skin. By laying the heat transfer system on the moor pack, the proper temperature will be achieved.
Areas of Application for the Disposable Moor Packs
- Subacute and chronic inflammation from rheumatic disorders
- Postacute conditions following trauma of the musculoskeletal system
- Functional circulation disorders
Effective Properties of the Disposable Moor Packs
- Metabolisim stimulant
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (1)