As seen on the popular German TV show «Höhle der Löwen» (Shark Tank equivalent): The daisygrip tourniquet!
The daisygrip is a modern tourniquet that is characterised by an innovative magnetic latch and an intelligent hygiene concept. The 2-part magnetic latch, which can be operated with a single hand, greatly simplifies the blood drawing procedure. The other hand remains free at all times to press the swab on the puncture point, for example. The entire daisygrip tourniquet is disinfectant tolerant and can be reprocessed with an alcoholic surface, hand or skin disinfectant. Because the tourniquet is reusable within 30 seconds, disinfection can take place following contact with each patient without causing long patient wait times. Simply disinfect the tourniquet, let it dry for a few moments (while filling out the lab document, for example) and then reuse it immediately.
The strap of the daisygrip tourniquet is made of silicon, making it particularly skin friendly. Pinching of the skin and loss of circulation to the arm is effectively prevented.
Product Details for the daisygrip Tourniquet
- Innovative tourniquet, known from the popular German TV show «Höhle der Löwen» (Shark Tank equivalent)
- Self-locating, intuitively operable magnetic latch
- Single-handed use (latch, decongest, open)
- DEKRA certified, skin-friendly material
- Prevents pinching of the skin or loss of circulation to the arm
- Strap and latch are disinfectant tolerant (alcohol-based disinfectants)
- Reprocessing time: 30 seconds
- Helps prevent infectious transmissions
- Strap material: silicon
- Latch colour: white
- Strap colour: turquoise
- With practical suspension
- Durability: approx. 2 years
- Delivered as 1 daisygrip tourniquet