Safety Tray, Blood Collection Tray
The Sarstedt Safety Tray is a variable, mobile blood collection tray for organised placement of all equipment needed for blood sampling.
The Safety Tray and its Advantages:
- For mobile use, thanks to its handle and light weight
- Clearly defined compartments for improved organisation
- All equipment within reach
- Anti-topple compartment for sharps containers or bottles
- Reduces the risk of injury or infection from the blood sampler, thanks to the included sharps container
To meet the hygienic requirements of a doctor's surgery or practice, the Safety Blood Collection Tray is designed as such that it is easy to clean and disinfect; therefore, all inserts can be removed.
In addition, the Safety Blood Collection Tray is equipped with dispenser boxes for dispensing plasters, swabs or other items, hygienically.
To facilitate more efficient work, the Safety Blood Collection Tray was designed as such that it is organised and variable, yet compact. For example, there is already a space for a Monovette® rack or the sharps container, while other openings can be used as desired.
The Safety Tray is supplied with the following Containers:
- 2 Dispenser boxes with lids
- Monovette® rack
- 0.6 litre sharps container
- 5 Disposable cups
Sarstedt Safety Tray Details:
- Made of sturdy ABS plastic
- Includes numerous containers
- Dimensions: 43 x 27.5 x 12.5 cm
Please note: the contents of the containers, such as plasters, tourniquets, etc. are not supplied.