Vasofix® Braunüle® IV Catheter
The Vasofix Braunüle is an IV catheter made from FEP Teflon with an injection port and a lock connector. The Braunüle has 4 radiopaque contrast strips and has an atraumatic needle with a 3-facet bevel cut for painless puncture.
There is a special stylet available for the Vasofix Braunüle with which the IV catheter can be hygienically closed during times of temporary non-use. The Vasofix catheter also has an injection port with which medication can be administered into the vein without first requiring a new puncture. Additionally, it features colour coding to make the various gauges more easily recognisable.
Product Details for the Vasofix Braunüle
- Vasofix Braunüle IV catheter
- Made from FEP Teflon for gentle placement in the vein with reduced pain
- Integrated injection port
- Excellent puncture characteristics thanks to an atraumatic needle with a special bevel cut
- Thin-walled with a high flow rate
- Four embedded radiopaque strips
- Waterproof blood stopper
- Removable closure cone (Luer lock)
- Lock connection
- Colour coded according to various sizes
- Latex free
- PVC free
- Individually sterile packaged
- Manufacturer: B.Braun
- 1 piece
The Vasofix Braunüle from B.Braun is used for intravenous administration of medications and solutions, among other things. The Braunüle can be fixed in place using special cannula plasters.
At Praxisdienst, you can order the Vasofix Braunüle catheters and the compatible stylets in all common sizes. In our assortment, you will find other cannulas for venipuncture, appropriate adhesive tapes, sharps bins and tourniquets for phlebotomy. The Vasofix Safety cannula is also available in our shop and effectively prevents needlestick injuries thanks to the integrated safety mechanism.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (10)