SwabCap® disinfecting cap for disinfecting luer access valves
- Luer access valve disinfecting cap
- Passive disinfection cap
- With particle-free, soaked sponge
- With 70% isopropyl alcohol
- Individually sterile packed
- For disinfection of needleless connectors
SwabCap® Disinfection Cap
The SwabCap® disinfecting Cap from B. Braun is suitable for fast and reliable disinfection of luer access valves. The SwabCap® will disinfect the valve within 30 seconds after application and maintains a disinfected valve surface for up to 7 days if not removed.
SwabCap® contains a sponge soaked in 70% isopropyl alcohol and is intended for single use only.
- SwabCap® disinfection cap
- For reliable disinfection of needle-free luer access valves
- Luer disinfection cap
- Particle-free sponge impregnated with 70% isopropyl alcohol (IPA)
- Thread coated with 70% IPA
- Disinfects within 30 seconds of connection
- Effective for up to 7 days if disinfectant cap is not removed
- Only in combination with needle-free connectors
- Does not replace Combi-Stoppers
- Sterile sealed
- 1 piece
Manufacturer: B. Braun Petzold
Share your experiences with this product with other customers. Please click on the stars to submit your rating.