Isotonic saline solution NaCl 0.9% in a 500ml PE bottle
- 0.9 % NaCl infusion solution
- Ideal carrier solution for medicines
- Also suitable for wound cleansing or eye rinsing
- 500 ml saline solution in a practical PE bottle
- Quantity: 1 carton with 10 bottles
Isotonic Saline Solution 0.9 %
Isotonic saline solution NaCl 0.9 % is the most commonly used infusion solution worldwide. The isotonic saline solution is used, for example, as a carrier solution for water-soluble medicines or as an irrigation solution for catheters or for moistening wounds. In addition, sodium chloride solution (NaCl) can also be used as an eye wash to remove foreign bodies or for volume substitution. You can buy the sodium chloride infusion solution from our shop in boxes of 10 x 500 ml bottles at a reasonable price.
In addition to saline solutions, you will find other isotonic infusion solutions, such as the Ringer whole electrolyte solution, but also hypertonic glucose solutions in our wide range.
- Isotonic saline solution sodium chloride 0.9 % (NaCl)
- Package size: 1 carton with 10 PE bottles à 500 ml sodium chloride solution
Applications for Isotonic Saline Solution
- As a carrier solution for drugs
- To hold open a venous access
- For flushing catheters
- Eye wash
- Isotonic volume replacement after dehydration
- Wound cleansing and wound care
Manufacturer: Serumwerk Bernburg
Great product, high quality.
10 bottles at 500ml each. Had an issue with the plastic ringpull breaking off on 3 of the bottles with made it difficult to remove the plastic cap. Otherwise, very happy.